Welcome to www.managementartists.com (the "Website") operated by Management Artists Organization, Inc. ("Operator", "we", "our", or "us"). The Website enables visitors to the Website ("you" or "your") to learn information about us.
- Use. Please read these terms of service (the "Agreement") carefully before accessing the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Website. Operator reserves the right to modify the Agreement at any time. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. You further agree that your continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the current version of this Agreement. We will indicate that changes to this Agreement have been made by updating the date indicated after "Last Modified" at the end of this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Website. A current version of the Agreement is accessible via the footer of the Website’s homepage.
- Copyright. All content contained on the Website, including but not limited to video, clips, photographs, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software (collectively, "Content"), is the property of Operator or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content contained on the Website is strictly prohibited. If you use material appearing on the Website contrary as set forth in the Agreement, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other causes of action to the fullest extent of the law.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Operator and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by Operator that appear on the Website, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Operator or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Links. Operator and/or third parties may provide links to other websites of possible interest to you. Because we have no control over such websites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Operator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. All such websites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such websites.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OPERATOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (i) AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPERING ON THE WEBSITE, OR (ii) GENERALLY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. OPERATOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND OPERATOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPECIFICALLY, OPERATOR DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OPERATOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR CAUSED BY YOUR CONDUCT. OPERATOR DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, AND THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OPERATOR BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENCIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR ANTICIPATED LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENCIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 5 OR 6 HEREOF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Operator harmless from any claim, expense or demand, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Commercial Use. You acknowledge and agree that the Website may not be used by you directly or indirectly in connection with any commercial endeavors.
- Governing Law. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, excluding conflict of laws provisions thereof that would indicate the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction and you hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of New York. You agree to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and you expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
- General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement may be automatically assigned by Operator, in its sole discretion, to a third party. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Last Modified: September 20, 2010